What is PROLOZONE therapy?
Prolozone is a unique form of therapy that incorporates classical Prolotherapy injections in conjunction with Medical Grade Ozone injections.
After having performed numerous standard prolotherapy injections for the past 10 years, we have found that the addition of ozone to the injections have greatly augmented the effect of the therapy. The ozone appears to have both an immune modulatory effect as well as a general healing regenerative effect. For example, when injected into the knee joint, the patient has far less subsequent soreness and better and deeper healing.
Also because it has anti-bacterial effects, it can reduce pain associated with local soft tissue, joint disorders and dental problems.
What is HEMOZONE Therapy?
HEMOZONE therapy is classical PRP (platelet rich plasma) injections, along with the addition of medical grade Ozone injections.
What is PROLOZONE therapy?
- AC joint separation or arthritis
- Achilles' tendinopathy
- Acl Tear
- Ankle instability and/or arthritis
- Arthritis toe(s)
- Baker's Cyst
- Basilar thumb arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- chest wall pain
- Chronic ankle spain and pain
- Chronic Jaw pain or Jaw Popping
- Chronic neck or back pain
- Chronic rib pain
- Chronic Shoulder Pain/tendinopathy
- Dropped and/or painful arch
- Failed surgical back syndrome
- Failed surgical hip pain
- Flexor/extensor finger partial tears
- Great toe arthritis
- Heel spurs
- Hip Arthritis
- Hip Bursitis
- Hip Labrum Tear
- Knee "bone on bone"
- Knee Arthritis
- Knee meniscus tears
- Morton's Neuroma
- Muscle or Fascial Tears (hamstring, groin, arm, back, calf, etc.)
- Partial Achilles' tear
- Partial tears of any tendon/ligament in the body
- Patella-Femoral Syndrome
- Plantar Fascitis
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Post surgical shoulder failures
- Rotator cuff tears
- Scars (scars block the flow of acupuncture meridians)
- Serreo-clavicular joint arthritis or pain
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder, Knee, Hip post surgical replacement pain
- Spianl disc buldging or herniation
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- TFCC wrist tear or arthritis
- Trigger finger
- Wrist and finger arthritis
Can Prolozone be used for Dental Problems?
Yes, Dental infections and local dental trauma often respond to Prolozone.
Each tooth is connected to a nerve and acupuncture meridian. Dental stress from amalgams, resins, non-compatible materials, cavities, and abscesses can cause local dental problems and remote diseases.
Unexplained dental pain, facial pain despite normal dental exams.
- Tooth pain caused by an underlying infection can be treated with a short series of local ozone injections into the involved tooth area.
- Old dental scars from old root canal surgeries, wisdom tooth extractions, loose teeth, and other tooth extractions can be effectively treated.
How often and how many treatments do I need?
That varies from patient to patient and the body part being treated, age, and your general health. Usually, a series of 4-12 treatments 2-4 weeks apart is a common treatment plan.
Request Your Appointment Today!
To request your appointment, please call (724) 523-5505 or contact us online today!
Medical Wellness Associates, PC
6402 State Route 30
Jeannette, PA 15644
Phone: (724) 523-5505
Integrative medicine clinic serving patients in Jeannette, Greensburg, New Stanton, Harrison City and the surrounding Westmoreland County, PA communities.