Oxidative therapy provides the body with extra oxygen. Treatment methods include mixing blood with ozone gas (O3) and the intravenous infusion of liquid hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). The addition of extra oxygen has many benefits for both prevention and treatment of disease.
Oxidative therapies stimulate the body’s oxidative capacities, which are required for energy metabolism, detoxification and immune function.
Multiple benefits include:
- Stimulates the production of white blood cell (immune cells).
- Directly and indirectly destroys viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer cells
- Increases oxygen delivery from the blood to the tissues
- Increases the oxygen content of the blood and tissues
- Anti-angiogenic: inhibits the growth of new blood vessels that feed tumors
- Oxidizes and degrades petrochemicals and other toxic substances
- Increases red blood cell membrane flexibility so oxygen can pass through very narrowed and diseased vessels
- Stimulates the production of interferon, tumor necrosis factor and other cytokines, which are needed to fight infections and cancers
- Increases the efficiency of the anti-oxidant enzyme systems, which scavenge excess free radicals in the body.
- Stimulates the citric acid cycle, which is how the body produces energy from fuels in the presence of oxygen (aerobic metabolism) also called ‘oxidative metabolism’ or ‘cellular respiration’.
Martin Gallagher, MD, DC, ABOIM is a Fellow of the American Academy of Ozonetherapy and currently a co-investigator in a FDA supervised study on “Safety and Efficacy of Ozone Therapy.”
Medical Ozone Therapies Offered at MWA:
Request Your Appointment Today!
To request your appointment, please call (724) 523-5505 or contact us online today!
Medical Wellness Associates, PC
6402 State Route 30
Jeannette, PA 15644
Phone: (724) 523-5505
Integrative medicine clinic serving patients in Jeannette, Greensburg, New Stanton, Harrison City and the surrounding Westmoreland County, PA communities.